Chocolate Protein Muffins (Serves 12)
This product is currently sold out.
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 scoop of any flavor Perfectly Natural Whey or Perfectly Natural Organic Plant Protein
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp. cocoa powder (Unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F, and grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- While the oven is pre-heating, place all of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips into a food processor, or high speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the chocolate chips, and stir them in by hand.
- Pour the muffin mix into the muffin tins, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are cooked all the way through.
- Enjoy as a guilt free protein rich snack!