Perfectly Natural Organic Balanced Meal
$39.99 was $49.99
This variant is currently sold out
Organic Balanced Meal Complete Nutritional Shake offers perfect blends of five Plant Proteins, Organic Fermented Sprouts, Organic Fibers, Digestive Enzymes, and Probiotics.
- Multi-source Plant Protein Blend is a uniquely formulated blend of Organic Pea, Organic Hemp, Organic Cranberry & Organic Sacha Inchi proteins which together provide 22g of healthy plant proteins.
- Organic Fermented Sprout Blend provides two nutrient-rich grains which have given life-sustaining nutrition to people for centuries.
- Organic Multi-source Fiber Blend is comprised of Organic Brown Acacia and Organic Flax fiber which supply 6g of healthy fiber in each serving.
- Lactospore Probiotic contains highly-stable healthy bacteria which aid digestion and help support the immune system.†
- Digestive Enzyme Blend enhances the absorption of nutrients such as proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals provide the essential nutrients that your body needs for optimal health, and help make Organic Balanced Meal a complete source of nutrition.
- Vegan and vegetarian approved.
Other Ingredients: Organic cocoa, natural vanilla flavor, natural chocolate flavor, xanthan gum, organic stevia and silicon dioxide.
Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: Add one (1) level scoop to 9-12 oz. of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup or blender and mix for about 5 seconds. Drink and enjoy a shake each day. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
- Vitamins and minerals are, of course, the basic nutrients we need to live. Our Organic Balanced Meal provides all of the B-complex vitamins critical for energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins, as well as the production of healthy new cells, hormones and other important biochemicals B-complex vitamins are essential for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and also serve as cofactors for antioxidant production and cell-signaling processes. Also, contains Vitamin C an important antioxidant and immune-boosting nutrient.
- Beta carotene is a major dietary antioxidant, and because it is a precursor to Vitamin A, it aids in many biological processes, including bone building, reproductive system health, immune health, and healthy skin.
- Plant Protein Matrix has biological protein value similar to animal proteins such as whey. Proteins and amino acids form the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures for all forms of life.
- Proteins are vital for building and maintaining cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological, muscular, ocular, intestinal, hepatic, and many other tissues. They are required for creating the two primary proteins in the skin, collagen, and elastin.
- Helps build and maintain lean muscle tissue. Improves strength and exercise performance.
- Pea protein has been shown to help maintain LDL cholesterol and triglycerides already in the normal range.
- Omega-3 rich Sacha Inchi may help ensure a healthy inflammatory response.
- Help maintain a healthy weight as a part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
- Organic fiber helps to reduce appetite and gives a feeling of satiety. It ensures the normal flow of nutrition through the GI tract, and it binds the cholesterol and fats in the colon, helping to maintain LDL cholesterol already in the normal range.
- Organic Fermented Sprouts are an excellent source of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy carbohydrates, unique metabolic enzymes essential fatty acids, and phytonutrients.
- Digestive enzymes enhance the absorption of proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Bacillus coagualans is highly stable and far less susceptible to heat and moisture than other bacteria. Once in the GI tract, Bacillus coagulans becomes activated by stomach acid and slowly releases the L(+) lactic acid has powerful anti-pathogenic properties and is an inhibitor of harmful bacteria such as E Coli. It also helps prevent lactose intolerance and degrades cholesterol in the gut; leading to lower serum LDL values.
- Alpha-galactosidase is a targeted enzyme that helps break down glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas.
- Prevent intestinal gas, bloating and intestinal distress associated with beans and peas.
22g Protein Per Serving
6g Fiber Per Serving
20 Vitamins and Minerals
- Organic Flax, Cranberry, Hemp & Sachi Inchi
- Organic Fermented Sprouts
- Probiotics & Digestive Enzymes
GLUTEN FREE | NO DAIRY
NO SOY | NON-GMO